getting a pet

Chat about books, movies, music, or your favourite hobby.

Re: getting a pet

Postby ilsevt » 08 Nov 2013 15:30

The best dog for a kid is a border collie. They are very playfull and child friendly. We get our dog when my girl was a year old. Now she is 3 and the dog 2. They are very big buddy's.
ilsevt
Egg

Postby JulieJ » 13 Nov 2013 12:01

I would be a bit wary of adopting an already-adult dog when you have little children but... at the same time, if you were able to meet the dog and it has been assessed by an SPCA/animal behaviourist, then that's different! :) Some adoption centres charge a nominal fee and then you get a "discount" when you get the animal spayed/neutered (if it's not already done). Fees do vary though.
JulieJ
Egg

Postby laraw » 13 Nov 2013 12:03

Well we already had a dog before my daughter was born. But when me and my brother were younger we got one when I was 5/6 and my brother was 7/8 I think that's a good age if your child wants a pet because they older enought to look after the animal or help you to look after it
laraw
Egg

Postby RoseyRose » 13 Nov 2013 12:44

Pets are amazing, lots of love to them and you can't go wrong. I say take the one you like and get a booklet from the local pet store about the type of dog and everything else will come naturally.
RoseyRose
Egg

Postby NatLNic » 19 Nov 2013 10:41

We got our little girl a maltese puppy for ur 1st bday, i must admit in the beginning i didnt think the puppy would make it now that she has grown our little girl who is 27months and the 6month old puppy are best friends :D
NatLNic
Egg

Postby Parasect » 10 Jan 2017 04:01

Dogs, similar to their outdoors cousins, wolves, are normally den wildlife. If introduced correctly, wire or plastic kennels provide a sense of security - a refuge where your dog can go whenever he needs to get away from the high activity level of your home, or just wants some peace and quiet. Crazy sales Kennels are helpful during the dog time period so that you can give protection to your property from your mad dashes that knock across the plants and furniture, eating tooth enamel, and usually unmanageable actions. Kennels can keep pups from building improper habits when they are not within a watchful eyesight. As an adult, the kennel at crazysales will be just as useful. If puppies are introduced to a kennel correctly, they will not resent them, and most will actually consider them their private hideaway spot.
Parasect
Egg

Postby Parasect » 10 Jan 2017 04:07

Dogs, similar to their outdoors cousins, wolves, are normally den wildlife. If introduced correctly, wire or plastic kennels provide a sense of security - a refuge where your dog can go whenever he needs to get away from the high activity level of your home, or just wants some peace and quiet. Kennels are helpful during the dog time period so that you can give protection to your property from your mad dashes that knock across the plants and furniture, eating tooth enamel, and usually unmanageable actions. Crazysales Kennels can keep pups from building improper habits when they are not within a watchful eyesight. As an adult, the kennel at crazysales http://www.crazysales.com.au/dog-kennels/ will be just as useful. If puppies are introduced to a kennel correctly, they will not resent them, and most will actually consider them their private hideaway spot.
Parasect
Egg

Postby camryn » 13 Jan 2017 11:15

A dog will keep you happy, healthy, and help you lose some weight.
A dog will keep your mind engaged and active
A dog will teach you to relax and be Zen
A dog will be your loyal friend for life
And that's all the reasons why you should own a dog.
camryn
Egg

Bo0mB0om

Postby Spakangenna » 19 Jan 2017 06:12

Watch This Link!
DC's Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 Episode 3 (2x3)
Watch This Link!
Далее
Dr Seuss The Lorax 2012 CAM XviD-REFiLL

logged in
Babymetal
Hells Kitchen US S16E12 HDTV x264-FUM[ettv]
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip
DUKE ELLINGTON COLLECTION [FLAC]

Pure Genius Season 1 Episode 1 (1x1)
Westworld 1x04 Sub-Ita1x03 Guarda ora

50 year old country mp4
Free Episode Download
DOWNLOAD
Survivor.(US).S27E06.HDTV.XviD-FQM
Lexorcisme de Molly Hartley
Maxon 3d

Season 4 Episode 15 Love ShAck, Baby

Nos femmes (2015) online
[HorribleSubs] Masamune-kun no Revenge - 01 [720p] mkv
Spakangenna
Crawler

Tom Taylor - The Crossing

Postby Spakangenna » 25 Jan 2017 21:36

Close Case : affaires classГ©es - Saison 3 Nandas.Island.Multi5.nds.by.chuska.www.cantabriatorrent.net The Perfect Storm 2000 HD ????? ????? 6.4 Money 2016 720p BluRay H264 AAC RARBG Gandhigiri What's the importance of Gandhiji's values in today's corrupt world? Cannabis Now - Issue 22.2016
where you are
Sons of Anarchy

Adobe InDesign CS6 2014 for MAC-OSx
Alanah Rae - Broken Promises - Real Wife Stories
Alchemist Project- Music Is My Extasy
Killing Floor 2 - 2016 MAC Game
Today, 07:49

The Ornithopho season 05 episode 09
101 Ready-to-Use Excel Formulas - Michael Alexander, Dick Kuslei
DerniГЁre page
Five Nights at Freddy’s 2

The Walking Dead S07E03 HDTV x264-FUM